Every Android phone nowadays has a Gmail account. But don’t know how to delete Gmail messages all at once on Android, right?
As you already know, sometimes to control gmail messages yourself is a little lazy, considering that there were very few emails in the inbox at that time.
if you go too far and it turns out that the incoming email has reached 99+, confusion will arise and start asking “how to delete gmail messages all at once on Android.
If you don’t know, this Gmail account is an obligation for Android users, without a gmail account, you will definitely have trouble.
Or limited when accessing various features on the smartphone, one of which is not being able to use the Google Play Store application .
Gmail is also very useful for those of you who want to create a new account on various social media, like Facebook, Instagram and many more.
Even if you forget the password for the Gmail account that you use, Google has also anticipated this so that you can recover the account that forgot the password.
Gmail at a Glance
Gmail is an abbreviation of Google Mail, which is a web-based email service that has been provided by Google itself for free.
The Gmail service was released on March 21, 2004, then it was made because it immediately provided an email capacity of 1GB.
Setting Delete Settings in Gmail Android App
The first step you have to do is to set the delete settings that have been provided by the Gmail application on Android.
- Open the Gmail application on your Android, then you select the menu icon located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Next, you select the Settings menu or Settings.
- After you enter the Settings or Settings menu, you just go to General Settings or General Settings.
- You can see at the very top, there is a Default Notification Action option or if you use Indonesian, the name is Default Notification Action.
- If the previous choice was Archive or Archive, now change it to Delete or Delete.
You’ll make the Delete or Delete action the default action that appears at the bottom of the Gmail notification.
Delete Gmail Messages on Android
When you delete an inbox or message, Gmail will throw the message in the Trash or trash for 30 days. And the message will be permanently deleted immediately.
- Open the message you want to delete.
- At the top of the message, a trash can icon will appear indicating to delete the message.
- The message will disappear permanently.
How to Delete Gmail Messages at Once on Android
You can use this method as an alternative to delete Gmail messages simultaneously on Android . You only need to mark the messages you want to delete. The method:
- Tap the photo next to the message you want to delete. Next, you just select the others for you to delete as well.
- Then, you select the trash can icon to delete it.
- The messages you marked will also disappear.
The final word
Thus a brief explanation of how to delete Gmail messages at once on Android, hopefully this information can be useful for you. Thank you