en.jampena.com – In this post we will explain how to turn off rotoscope tiktok and how to add filter.
The Rotoscope filter in the TikTok app is trending lately and often appears on your Page (FYP) timeline. This is because many TikTok users are using it.
Overall, a Rotoscope is very similar to any other filter that can be added at any time or simply removed.
How to get rid of the TikTok Rotoscope filter feature is very easy because it is usually in the user’s filter set.
What is the advantage of TikTok rotoscope filter?
The newest filter called Rotoscope is a filter that can turn objects into live moving images.
TikTok users who record videos with these filters will turn into colorful animations automatically.
The more movements the camera captures when using the Rotoscope filter, the more colors that appear will also adjust.
How to add tiktok Rotoscope filter
- Open the TikTok app on your phone
- Next, click on the magnifying glass icon to start searching for the Rotoscope filter
- In the search field, enter the word “Rotoscope”
- On the search page under Effects, an icon for the Rotoscope filter . will appear
- Click the icon, then select the “Add to Favorites” option to add a Rotoscope filter
- If you want to immediately make a video with the Rotoscope filter without saving it to your collection, you can click on the “Try this effect” option.
- Once added to the set of filters, click on the add icon to start creating videos
- Once you open the TikTok Camera, click on the Effects option and select the Favorites option to use the previously added and saved Rotoscope filter.
The above method has been tested on TikTok app on iPhone with iOS 15.4. Different versions of the operating system, the location of the options may also be different. This is how to add a Rotoscope filter on TikTok.
How To Turn off Rotoscope Tiktok
For those of you who still don’t know how to remove Rotoscope filter feature on Tiktok after using it, you can follow the following guide.
- Open the Tiktok app on your phone
- Then press the Create button
- Next, select Effect
- Here, you can click on the circular icon with the side line right above the Rotoscope filter or right next to the search icon.
- Done, the filter has been removed successfully, when you nod, the Rotoscope filter will no longer be active.
So, how easy is it to remove the Rotoscope filter feature on Tiktok? After that, you can use your Tiktok camera as before.
This not only applies to the Rotoscope filter, the method described by Sabilia above can also be used to remove other filters on Tiktok.
Unfortunately, there is no way to remove this Rotoscope filter from other people’s videos. The way to remove Rotoscope feature in other people’s Tiktok videos is not possible.
This is how to get rid of the Rotoscope feature on Tiktok which is currently viral. We hope that this information will be useful and useful to those of you who are looking for it.