en.jampena.com – in this article I will explain how to reset a telegram account from smartphone and delete all your data, photos, contacts on telegram.
The messaging app Telegram focuses on speed and security which is simple and definitely free. If you don’t want to use it anymore, see how to delete a Telegram account via cellphone and website.
Telegram has the advantage of seamless sync so that it can be used on multiple devices at the same time.
However, there are times when a person no longer needs the app for several reasons. It’s not enough to delete the app on your device, you also have to delete your account for security
How To Reset Telegram Account from smartphone
Follow these steps to delete Telegram account via cellphone
- Open Telegram account on smartphone.
- Select the “Settings” menu.
- Select the “Privacy and Security” menu.
- Scroll down until you find the “If Away for Section” option.
- Select the period of inactivity of the account.
- Once done.
if you do not use your Telegram account for the selected period of time, the app will delete your account permanently on both Android and iPhone.
how to reset telegram account via browser
In addition to using a mobile device, deleting an account can also be done through a website or website. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to https://my.telegram.org/auth . page
- Enter the mobile number with the area code, then select “Next”
- Enter the code sent to your Telegram account on your phone
- From the “Telegram Core” section, select the “Delete Account option”. You will also be asked to provide a reason for deleting your account (optional)
- Finally, you need to confirm again to delete the Telegram account. Select the option, “Yes, delete my account”.