For those of you who like to watch video content on Youtube, then you need to know how to enable autoplay on YouTube.
Youtube is one of the most popular and widely used streaming applications around the world.
In this YouTube application, you can upload any and as many videos as you like, and even then you can do that if you already have a registered account.
The video you upload can later be seen by other users around the world.
There are various kinds of content that you can upload on YouTube, ranging from homemade video content, movie clips, TV clips, music videos and blog videos or what is often abbreviated as Vlog.
You need to know, in this application there are already a variety of very interesting features.
One of them is the autoplay feature, this feature is made to increase the convenience of users to make it easier to watch a video.
For those of you who don’t know, the autoplay feature youtube this can function to play a video automatically.
So if you have finished watching a video, the next video will automatically play.
After you finish watching, usually on the video a countdown will appear. Where after the countdown is complete, the next video will automatically play.
Maybe you all think wrongly that the use of this autoplay feature will suck up too much quota.
Because you already know, this feature will make your youtube not stop playing videos.
But you can overcome this if you use the youtube package that has been provided by some of your SIM card providers.
For those of you who want to know how, then you can listen to the tutorial that we are going to share this leg.
How to Enable Autoplay on Youtube on Android and iOS
There are several steps you can take to enable autoplay on Youtube, please see the following:
- First open the YouTube application on the cellphone you are using, then on the main page you can click on the profile photo in the upper right corner to open the settings menu.
- Then you can select the menu settings and scroll down until you find the autoplay option.
- After that click the menu and you will see the autoplay next video toggle.
How to Enable YouTube Autoplay on PC
You need to know that this autoplay feature is actually enabled for PCs compared to cellphones.
For how to activate it is also very easy and practical, you can follow these steps.
- First, open Google Chrome or a web browser on your PC.
- Then go to the Youtubeand you can select only one video to access the autoplay feature.
- After If you want to enable it, then you can click on the right side.
End of Word
That’s the explanation of how to activate autoplay on YouTube, I hope this tutorial can be very helpful and useful for you. Good luck with the tutorial.