how to copy coordinates on google maps – Google maps is one of the online map applications provided by Google that you can access via a web browser that you usually use or directly through a smartphone device.
A google maps application that can help you find a location with various features possessed by google maps. you just enter the destination you want to go to automatically google will give you a route.
But the question is what if the location you are going to is not listed on google maps? Can Google still show you where you are going? the answer of course can.
But things like this won’t be a problem as long as you know or have the coordinates. You can still use this Google maps even though the location you are going to is not listed on google maps.
If you search for a location using the coordinates on google maps, it can provide a more accurate location. but when you use the coordinates on google maps this takes quite a lot of time.
How to Copy Point Coordinates in Google Maps Android
Android smartphones are now quite popular for their ease of use, and Google Maps is no different. If you use android, follow these steps:
- For the first step, please open Google Maps on the map you are using.
- Next, please navigate to where you want to find the coordinates. you can scroll and zoom with your finger.
- after that, please Tap and hold on the unpinned place on the map.
- then you will see a red Pin will appear on the place.
- then you will immediately see the decimal coordinates in the search bar.
- after that, you can press the search bar to copy these coordinates to your clipboard.
How to View Coordinates on Google Maps on PC
If you’re using Maps PC, there’s no dedicated desktop app for Google Maps. However, you can easily access it via a web browser on your PC :
- Open a browser on your PC device, any browser will do the trick.
Type “maps.google.com” in the URL bar.
- Navigate to where you want the coordinates to be with using the mouse. You can use the mouse to zoom in or out.
- Right click where you need. Then please select the menu, select What’s here?
- A small card will appear at the bottom with details about the location. GPS coordinates will be listed as part of the information.
- Google Maps makes it very easy to get GPS coordinates anywhere in the world.
End of Word
That’s more or less the steps you have to take to copy the coordinates on Google Maps, it’s a bit complicated and time-consuming, but I hope this information helps.